The Alphabet

The Alphabet

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This image is from paper wishes. I stamped on white, colored with pencils and stippled the background with lavender ink. The border is a border punch. I just kept punching different widths of the paper and layering. I punched on each side. Everything was glued to a white card.
This image is from paper wishes. I stamped on white cardstock, then colored in the flowers with colored pencils. The background is stippled with Tim Holtz distress ink broken china. Image was then mounted on card with ribbon at bottom.
Using markers I colored the stamp, then I spritzed just a tiny bit of water before I stamped the rose. Then using a fine black pen I went around the frame, the rose and the leaves. Mounted on black, then mounted on purple that was embossed in the cuttlebug. The buckle is from a spellbinders die cut and embossing template.
The light house was stamped with broken china distress ink. I tore around the edges, mounted it on a piece of blue that I had torn and glued it on to a white card.
I stamped the image, then stippled the inks on. The inks are Tim Holtz distress ink. Then I mounted the stamped image and glue it on the card, stamping Life is beautiful on the other side.
This card has an inked background with Tim Holtz alcohol inks. The die cut is from stampin up.
I cut it 2 times with light blue and dark blue, then layered a bit off center when I glued them on.

This is a card I did using a large flower stamp. I stamped it on white embossed with black for two of the images. The other two were stamped on white and embossed with silver. I then stippled the lavender ink on all of the pieces. I then cut all of the images out. The background is swiss dots embossing folder. I inked the folder before I put the lavender paper in. Each image that was cut was raised with dimensional tape.
The blue birds of happiness



A little unbalanced but so am I


In the ATC kit from

Most of the images from I found the pen in a magazine and cut it out. This is also in the kit with the other ATC's
All images are from alteredpages. This is also in a kit.
This is another ATC that is in a kit from I traded this card
This ATC is done with an image from I glued the image to the card and then I die cut a piece of vellum and glued it over the top of the card. Then I glued a strip down the
side and a torn strip across the top. This ATC was traded.
This is an ATC I designed for a kit from

This is one of my 3D ATC's. It was traded.